Annual Virtual Golf Challenge
Did you know National Golf Day is October 4th? Want to support a great cause? Participate in the 9-11 Memorial Garden of Reflection Virtual Golf Challenge. We hope to raise money for the endowment to preserve the memorial in perpetuity for future generations to remember and honor. So in spirit of our Virtual Golf FUN-raiser, get out there and golf!
The Virtual Golf Challenge:
- Can be played by anyone of any skill level.
- You pick the days you play. Play as many days as you like during the 9 days of the challenge, starting Saturday, October 1st through Sunday, October 9th.
- You pick the format you play: play on a regulation course or play chip-n-putt or even miniature golf
- Goal: To play as many holes of golf during the challenge as possible (while raising support/hole played)
- Every golfer receives the exclusive 9-11 Memorial Pin
- Lots of additional great prizes and awards to be won
For all the virtual golf challenge details and to register, click here to visit the golf site.