Annual Golf Classic
YES, we ARE planning to hold our outing this year!
17th Annual 9-11 Memorial Golf Classic at
Jericho National Golf Club
250 Brownsburg Road East, New Hope, PA 18938
Please join us on
October 12, 2020
This year’s golf classic recognizes
our long-time Partners of The Garden
Dave Fleming and Shady Brook Farm
Proudly sponsored by
Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC
Shady Brook Farm, owned by the Fleming family, is one of the last working farms in historic Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The Flemings are recognized throughout our community for their generosity, which extends to The Garden of Reflection. From donating trees and other plant materials, to being our 5K Run/Walk Title Sponsor, we are forever grateful for their continued support. Dave Fleming, Owner & Manager of Shady Brook Farm, has also been a stalwart volunteer for The Garden since its inception and currently serves on the Board of The 9-11 Memorial Garden of Reflection, Inc. We are proud to honor Dave for his commitment, dedication and generosity!
Some of the many contributions:
¬Helped plan and execute September 11th Remembrance Ceremonies since 2002
¬Donated plant material every year for the Remembrance Ceremonies
¬Held the “Tree of Hope” and Santa fundraising events for The Garden
¬Helped plan and execute The Garden Dedication for the 5th year anniversary of the attacks upon our nation
¬Donated 58 Red Forest Pansy Trees to represent the 58 Pennsylvanian’s who died on September 11th
¬Created the Walls of Remembrance for people to express their thoughts for the 10th Anniversary
¬Title sponsor of the 5K Run/Walk for the last 2 years
To register, please download and return the golfer registration form and payment by mail. You can also reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our event sells out, so don’t hesitate. Contact Ellen now to reserve your spot.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be some changes this year:
- Number of golfers will be capped at 108 (vs 140). Email Ellen to reserve your spot
- No shotgun start this year. Request your preferred Tee Flight on the attached registration form.
- A box brunch will be provided before golf
- An outdoor BBQ & Open Bar (drink tickets) will await you when you come in from the course
- Beer and snacks available on the course and after golf
- Very limited silent auction
- Two golfers per cart, you can request a separate cart for an additional fee
- If you feel uncomfortable attending our outing, we understand. We also understand a personal commitment to Never Forget our brothers and sisters not here with us today. Please consider our Virtual “Never Forget” option. Play a round at your home course and make a donation to The Garden. (Suggested contribution is the $225 registration fee).
We thank Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC for their continued support as our Title Sponsor along with McCaffrey’s Markets as our BBQ Sponsor!
This has been a very difficult fundraising year for the endowment. We appreciate your support at our Golf Classic. If you cannot join us this year, please consider a tax-deductible donation for the Remembrance Fund Endowment to preserve the memorial in perpetuity. You can also take one of our many sponsorships available and know that we appreciate your generosity very much. Our goal is still to reach $2 Million for the 20th Anniversary of the attacks upon our nation and we are over half way there!
The Garden of Reflection 9-11 Memorial was created to remember and honor our loved ones and all 2,977 killed on September 11, 2001. The 9-11 Memorial Garden of Reflection is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
We look forward to seeing you at the 9-11 Memorial Golf Classic this fall!
9-11 Memorial Golf Classic Committee
Ellen Saracini, Co-Chair & Eric Stark, Co-Chair
Jim McCaffrey, Honorary Chair
Jayne Ortendahl, Beth McNamara, John Ortendahl,
Sal Caimano, Laura Carroll , Donna Kirn and Sherry Stark