17th Annual 9/11 Garden of Reflection 5K Run/Walk
Please join us
Sunday, September 13, 2020
at the Garden of Reflection
- Download Sponsor registration form
- Online Sponsor registration form
- Register online
- Official 5k Website
Be assured our highest priority is the health and safety of all our participants, volunteers and staff. Therefore…
TO REGISTER FOR THE ON-SITE Garden of Reflection 5K (GOR 5K) ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL GOR 5K RULES. There is a virtual run for those who prefer that option. This year’s event will be limited to the first 200 participants to register.
All participants agree to:
- Pick-up their bib and race shirt prior to the race – date/times to be announced. (Race day pick-up available on a limited, pre-approval basis only)
- Having no spectators on the GOR property during the event hours unless accompanying a minor or a disabled participant
- Being assigned a starting corral of no more than 25 individuals based upon expected finish time, and waiting until their starting corral is called to enter the starting area. Once in the starting area they will following instructions/markings to remain 6 feet apart
- Wear masks at ALL times on the GOR premises prior to the start of their race and after they have completed their race. Masks are optional while on the course
- Observe social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times on the GOR property and while participating in the race
- Not attend or participate in the GOR 5K if they have a fever over 100.4, any signs of respiratory sickness, any other covid-19 like symptoms, or have had close contact with someone with covid-19 in the 14 days prior to the race.
- Bring their own water bottle/drinks for hydration on the GOR 5K course.
- Leave the GOR property as soon as reasonably possible after they and their party complete the GOR 5K. There will be no awards ceremony on site. Award winners will be announced on-line within 48 hours following the race and awards will be mailed.
- Recognize that the covid-19 pandemic is a fluid situation and should guidelines change, it is possible the Bucks County Health Department and/or State of Pennsylvania may require the live 5K event be converted to a virtual-only event. Should that occur the “virtual challenge” will still be held and all registrants for the GOR 5K will be converted to the Virtual Challenge format. Other options may also be offered. No refunds will be issued.